Robship Cup & Drinks Holder for Sail & Motor Boats
Robship Cup and Drinks Holders for sail and motor boats have been designed to accommodate a large variety of shaped and sized cups, mugs and beverage holders whether you need to keep them cool or hot.
The use of YKK SNADs for "no holes" fixing or wood screws make our cup holders versatile, long-lasting and practical.
- Length 12.5cm (4.92in) / Width 9cm (3.54in) / Height 15.5cm (6.1in)
- Long lasting UV and colour fast acrylic fabrics.
- Gore Tenara thread for the ultimate in UV and rot resistance.
- Easy drain mesh underside.
- 316 Stainless steel studs.
- Includes 3 x YKK Snads for "no holes required" fixing.
- Stiff inner plastic for shape retention.
- Accommodate a can or bottle and its cooler
- Large enough for most double walled coffee/tea mugs
The Sauleda Sea Star range has excellent qualities: durability, high UV resistance, air permeability, water tightness, resistance to mould, lightweight and easy maintenance. All the above, together with Masacril® 100% solution dyed acrylic fibre, makes it the best nautical fabric par excellence. No other fabric has been able to surpass it in over three decades.
GORE TENARA Thread. Anyone who has spent time on the water knows that often the first thing that fails in fabrics is the thread with fading colours and deteriorating seam strength. GORE TENARA thread is not that thread. It is colour fast, U.V. and rot resistant.
It should outlast the life of the fabric.
DOT Durable 316 Snaps are made from 316 stainless steel. We use the stud side on the fabrics as this allows you to use a screw if you need to fix into wood as well as reducing parts that could fail (the socket snap has a small ring inside that could jam up with gunk and become seized without regular care).
We use the YKK SNAD adhesive sockets SNAD® and YKK Zips. These do not deteriorate from exposure to sunlight, sand and dirt. The SNAD's dome shape enables it to be walked or brushed against without causing pain. On the underside of the plastic body is a pad of 3M, VHB acrylic conformable foam adhesive that enables the snap to adhere to surfaces without having to drill a hole. No more drilling holes in your topsides or cockpits!
- If necessary wash with a sponge, neutral soap and water at a maximum temperature of 30º C. Rinse with water.
- Always let the fabric dry completely before covering, rolling or folding it up.
- Do not use abrasive products.
- When not in use, store the holders out of the weather.
To receive free shipping you need to spend more than $50.00 in:
Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam.
Or $70.00 in:
Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland.
Or $85.00 in:
Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Kuwait, Malta, Nicaragua, Panama, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.