Robship Shipping Policy
The Robship shipping policy is exceedingly simple.
1. Our available inventory is visible as you are shopping. You cannot add to your an item we do not have in inventory.
2. Any paid order made via our website will be shipped within 2 working days UNLESS we advise you in advance. Should a change be necessary it will be done with your permission, and if something does not meet your requirements the order will be refunded in full.
3. Shipping will be made by DHL Express unless you are notified and agree otherwise.
4. Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE customs, duties, or brokerage and import fees.
5. Estimated Arrival is 3 -7 business days on these shipments. (Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time in addition to Customs and Clearance delays.)
6. Tracking information of the shipment will be provided.
7. Please e-mail to order out of stock or custom items and we will provide delivery dates specifically to those orders.
If you have any questions in regards to this policy, please contact us at: email@example.com
By “personally identifying information”, we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, date of birth, IP address, device ID, credit/debit card information, telephone number, mailing address, or email address. This policy applies to any person who visits our website.
Collection of Your Information
We collect a few categories of information, from a few different sources:
Information You Provide: We receive information you provide to us when you:
- Create an account with us (including a shopping account online, an account to review products, a West Advantage Account or event registration account or any other type of account);
- Make a purchase by using any method;
- Review any products;
- Contact us via any customer service method;
- Participate in customer research, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or promotions;
- Subscribe for email, text, or other messages;
- Download or use our Sites;
- File a claim or participate in investigations regarding claims or losses; or
- Otherwise communicate information to us.
Information That Is Passively Collected When You Use The Sites
"Cookies" are small text files sent to your device as you visit our Sites or utilize our Internet Marketing Channels and saved on your device via your browser. "Web Beacons" (also known as pixels or tags) are a common form of web technology used on our Sites and Internet Marketing Channels to monitor visits to certain pages within, interactions with, and the effectiveness of, our Sites and our Internet Marketing Channels.
User Activity Information we collect through these Information Technologies includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, device characteristics (such as connection type, operating system, browser type, screen resolution), location information, user ID, and your interactions with our Sites and Internet Marketing Channels, such as which webpages you visit, your keyword searches, and the products or product categories viewed. User activity information may also include information about: your mobile device if it is being used to visit the Sites (such as device model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information); how you use our Sites and Internet Marketing Channels, search terms, pages you visit on our Sites and application performance information. In addition, while User Activity Information does not generally identify or relate to you as an individual, we may associate this type of information with you as an individual and may also determine your general location from this information. The information we learn from you during your visit helps us to improve our site, respond to your requests and customize your shopping experience with Robship.
Social Media Access
Mobile Website Data Collection
If you access our mobile website, we may also automatically collect information about the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device identifier, your mobile operating system, pages you visit on our mobile site, search terms, the type of mobile internet browsers you use and information about the way you use our mobile website. We use this information to obtain data about your visits to our stores, your general shopping habits, how you use our mobile platforms and how we might improve them.
If you choose to share your location with us, we use a service provider to approximate your position based on one or more of the following, as available: network location (cell tower triangulation) technology, GPS, wi-fi signals and/or Bluetooth signals. IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR LOCATION, YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR LOCATION SETTINGS AS PERMITTED BY YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. WEST MARINE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE FUNCTION OF THE LOCATION SETTINGS FEATURE WITHIN ANY MOBILE DEVICE.
Once you allow location based tracking through a mobile application or mobile website, you are agreeing that we can collect and use your location data and can continue to do so until you turn off your location settings and/or opt out of that usage, as may be permitted by your mobile device. We may use this location based data to track your general shopping patterns and we also aggregate this data to help understand general consumer patterns and trends.
In addition to collecting Personal Information as described above, we may collect information that does not identify you and is not associated with your Personal Information. We may also de-identify information so it no longer identifies you. We can aggregate and use such information to engage in marketing and other activities in a manner that does not use customers’ personal information and is outside the scope of this Policy.
As a matter of policy, we do not disclose details regarding our security measures as this could be beneficial information to criminals and/or other bad actors. Additionally, sometimes bad actors attempt to use our brand to create fake web pages, send fake emails or conduct other illegal activities to commit fraud or attempt to breach our customer’s security, you may use caution clicking any links that you may receive in your email or online.
Use of Your Information
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us for the following primary reasons:
- To complete, fulfill, manage and communicate with you about your transactions;We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers
- To provide customer service and alert you to product and/or shipping information;
- To deliver information about our products, services and promotions IF you elect to receive this information;
- To conduct research and analytics related to our operations; We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the our Services;
- To improve your shopping experience and to ensure that you have a personalized and consistent experience;
- To protect our assets and prevent fraudulent transactions;
- For product recalls, or other similar instances;
- To validate credentials and authenticate customers when logging into your online profile, applications, or transacting in one of our retail stores;
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services and our data; and
- To assist and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries.
- As may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection. In doing so, we may:
- Combine certain Personal Information and non-personal information collected online and offline, including information collected from third parties;
- Retain the information as needed to provide you products/services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements as necessary in our sole discretion.
Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent
We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
Also, we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include website hosting and development, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed only to perform their functions. We require companies with whom we contract for outsourced services to keep data received from us confidential and to use it only for the purposes indicated.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and processing payments. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Also, we may release personally identifying information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law or legal process.
What Choices Do You Have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service.
- If you want to browse our websites anonymously, you may do so by logging out of your account and disabling cookies on your browser.