Get the most out of your sails with Telltales
Telltales are made of lightweight, durable, and smooth Dynakote 75 Polyurethane based Silicone Coated Nylon Spinnaker Cloth. They fly well even in the slightest breeze due to the super slippery surfaces. By sandwiching the leech with the gourd-shaped patch tape, the leech telltails sit off the back of the leech of the sail, instead of the side, which enhances its performance. The ribbon is already attached to the patch tape, so it’s easy to apply – Just clean, peel, and stick it. Large generous self-adhesive stickers with central telltale exit ensure telltales stay on in any condition. The ribbon is cut by a laser to heal-seal the cut surface, making the ribbon fray resistant and durable.
|size / variant option
|Patch Diameter [cm/inch]
|Dinghy - LEECH
|Dinghy - LUFF
- Large generous self-adhesive stickers with central telltale exit ensure Telltales stay on in any condition.
- Leech telltales fold over leech and fly from back edge of sail rather than side for best performance
- Dynakote 75 Polyurethane based Silicone Coated NylonSpinnaker Cloth for best waterproofing and super slippery surface.
- Laser cut for best edge sealing and anti fraying performance
- Telltales are pre-stuck to sticker for easy and accurate application. Just clean peel and apply with no positioning of telltail to sticker
- Telltale positioning and instruction booklet
- Alcohol Wipes
- 4 x Blue Leech telltales with adhesive pads
- 12 x Luff telltales with adhesive pads (Green x 6, Red x 6)