- Size. Large - Height 31.5cm (12.4in): Width 48cm (18.9in): Depth approx' 10cm (4in)
Medium - Height 31.5cm (12.4in): Width 35.5cm (14in): Depth approx' 10cm (4in)
- Rope storage holds 30m+ of 12 mm rope (100+ feet)
- Room to hold a winch handle or a 2-litre bottle of water.
- Fabric from Sauleda's Sea Star range for long-lasting UV and colour fastness.
- Six (6) x YKK Snads included.
Four (4) for the Medium size.
- GoreTenara thread for the ultimate in UV and rot resistance.
- Tough vinyl mesh at the bottom for airflow and water drainage.
- Side pocket comfortably large enough for drink bottles/cans.
- Three attached lanyards.
- Securely attaches to both lifeline and or rails.
- Extra loops for additional securing points.
- Large flaps on all pockets.
- Generously sized winch holder pocket.
The Sauleda Sea Star range has excellent qualities: durability, high UV resistance, air permeability, water tightness, resistance to mould, lightweight and easy maintenance. All the above, together with Masacril® 100% solution dyed acrylic fibre, makes it the best nautical fabric par excellence. No other fabric has been able to surpass it in over three decades.
GORE TENARA Thread. Anyone who has spent time on the water knows that often the first thing that fails in fabrics is the thread with fading colours and deteriorating seam strength. GORE TENARA thread is not that thread. It is colour fast, U.V. and rot resistant.
It should outlast the life of the fabric.
DOT Durable 316 Snaps are made from 316 stainless steel. We use the stud side on the fabrics as this allows you to use a screw if you need to fix into wood as well as reducing parts that could fail (the socket snap has a small ring inside that could jam up with gunk and become seized without regular care).
We use the YKK SNAD adhesive sockets SNAD®and YKK Zips. These do not deteriorate from exposure to sunlight, sand and dirt. The SNAD's dome shape enables it to be walked or brushed against without causing pain. On the underside of the plastic body is a pad of 3M, VHBacrylic conformable foam adhesive that enables the snap to adhere to surfaces without having to drill a hole. No more drilling holes in your topsides or cockpits!
Robship rope bags are unique in that they allow for multiple attachment options. From adhesive SNAD®s, Lifelines and rails fitting, to screwing into wood.
Cockpit sides and other smooth surfaces.
No more holes! We never liked the idea that you needed to drill a hole(s) in your boat to mount a rope bag, but until recently adhesive based options were not so easy.
SNAD®s are YKK's answer for a low profile, no-metal, no tools, easy to apply and secure attachment.
SNAD® wont deteriorate from exposure to sunlight, sand, or dirt. Its low profile and its unique dome shape wont bruise skin, snag clothing or rope.
Installation is simple. No tools, no waiting, no splits, no holes!
1/ clean the surface where the snap is to be applied.
2/ peel off the protective paper backing.
3/ position and firmly hold the snap in place and release.
Robship now uses 316 stainless steel studs for the fastenings. We swapped over from the sockets as the studs have a hole through the center.
You can use this hole along with a screw to attach the rope bag to wood.
Lifelines and rails.
The back of every Rope Bag has options to mount directly to lifelines and or rails. Where the back flaps do not cover a lifeline or rail, or you just need some extra attachment points there are four loops sewn on to the outside and bottom edges of the Rope Bag.
- If necessary wash with a sponge, neutral soap and water at a maximum temperature of 30º C. Rinse with water.
- Always let the fabric dry completely before covering, rolling or folding it up.
- Do not use abrasive products.
- When not in use, store the covers out of the weather.
To receive free shipping you'll need to spend more than $50.00 in:
Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam.
Or $70.00 in:
Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland.
Or $85.00 in:
Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Kuwait, Malta, Nicaragua, Panama, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.