Robship Boat Seat & Comfort Cushion
Robship Boat Seat & Comfort Cushion have been designed to easily fit together to create a flexible and modular system.
Along with a new design, we have increased our cushions durability by using the Sauleda Sea Star range of fabrics and Gore Tenara thread for maximum UV resistance.
We also incorporated a non-slip mesh on the back to help the cushion stay put along with cutaway arm slots on the back for added security in case extra flotation is needed.
Cushions come with all straps needed for joining additional cushions together and the strap loops can be double up as securing points to stop them from blown or washed loose.
- Length 40cm (15.75in) / Width 40cm (15.75in) / Height 8cm (3.15in)
- Modular design - expand when you need to.
- Long lasting UV and colour fast acrylic fabrics.
- Gore Tenara thread for the ultimate in UV and rot resistance.
- Non-slip mesh underside.
- Heat sealed foam inner cushion.
- Long-lasting YKK zippers.
- Cutaway back for added grip if need to be used as a floatation aid.
- Velcro straps are backed by the same fabric as the cushion and sewn with Gore Tenara thread.
- Loops to attach a lanyard for extra security.
The Sauleda Sea Star range has excellent qualities: durability, high UV resistance, air permeability, water tightness, resistance to mould, lightweight and easy maintenance. All the above, together with Masacril® 100% solution dyed acrylic fibre, makes it the best nautical fabric par excellence. No other fabric has been able to surpass it in over three decades.
GORE TENARA Thread. Anyone who has spent time on the water knows that often the first thing that fails in fabrics is the thread with fading colours and deteriorating seam strength. GORE TENARA thread is not that thread. It is colour fast, U.V. and rot resistant.
It should outlast the life of the fabric.
DOT Durable 316 Snaps are made from 316 stainless steel. We use the stud side on the fabrics as this allows you to use a screw if you need to fix into wood as well as reducing parts that could fail (the socket snap has a small ring inside that could jam up with gunk and become seized without regular care).
We use the YKK SNAD adhesive sockets SNAD® and YKK Zips. These do not deteriorate from exposure to sunlight, sand and dirt. The SNAD's dome shape enables it to be walked or brushed against without causing pain. On the underside of the plastic body is a pad of 3M, VHB acrylic conformable foam adhesive that enables the snap to adhere to surfaces without having to drill a hole. No more drilling holes in your topsides or cockpits!
- If necessary wash with a sponge, neutral soap and water at a maximum temperature of 30º C. Rinse with water.
- Always let the fabric dry completely before covering, rolling or folding it up.
- Do not use abrasive products.
- When not in use, store the covers out of the weather.
To receive free shipping you'll need to spend more than $50.00 in:
Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam.
Or $70.00 in:
Austria, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland.
Or $85.00 in:
Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Kuwait, Malta, Nicaragua, Panama, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.